We serve—Sales Managers
Supervisor, coach, trainer and mentor—you do it all—but are you effective?
Sales Management is the Hardest Job in the Company!
Join the Sales Leader Network
- 3x Monthly Webex Session- NO COMMUTE
- 30-Day, 100% Money-Back Guarantee
- 20-Minute On-Boarding Call with a Sandler Coach
- 2 On-Boarding Sandler Assessments
- 1 Year of Access to 2 Sandler Online courses
- Registration to our annual conference in 2018, Sandler Summit
- Access Recordings of Past Sessions - Anytime, Anywhere
PRODUCE POSITIVE RESULTS
From communication to time management, project controls to personnel management
You must supervise, coach, and mentor them while holding them accountable for uncovering new business, sustaining existing business, managing their territories, and completing paperwork on time.
You must be able to recruit, hire, and train new salespeople who have the required experience, skills, and abilities to not just do the job, but to excel in the position.
Could you use a little help? No doubt. Sandler provides you with the processes, tools, and techniques to keep you and your people focused on high-value activities while you lead them to the highest levels of success.
Your responsibility as a sales manager is to help your sales team be effective salespeople.
So, what can you do to improve your performance and be a better manager, mentor, and motivator?